Everyday Carry or EDC, is a thing that people are into these days, where they show off the stuff that they carry around with them every day. There’s blogs and subreddits devoted to these displays (but then again, everything has a blog and subreddit devoted to it). Here’s my EDC.
- The bag, by Fossil, is just the right size for a small tablet…
- Like a 1st gen Nexus 7.
- The phone, also a Nexus, sits in my front right pocket. Wood vinyl skin is from Dbrand.
- The keys, which I separate into home and work, go in the left pocket.
- The flashlight is just a cheap thing from Amazon, but quite bright.
- A few stainless steel pens by Zebra. Heavy, but very smooth.
- Bamboo sunglasses, which I think was from a Groupon.
- Monoprice in-ear headphones. Crazy cheap. but very decent.
- My wood-patterned leather wallet. an Etsy find.
- Wedding ring.
- Watch, one of many. This one is a Big Pilot.
- The keys include a Gerber Shard multitool and a very tiny SOG utility knife that looks like a key. Leather keychain was a gift from my wife, also from Etsy.
What’s in your EDC?